Building Bubenreuth

In 1949 development began on a new township in Bubenreuth to house workers displaced from the Sudetenland after WWII. Höfner were the much involved in getting the develpment going. They built a new factory at Bubenreuth and then extended it 3 times during the 1950s.

Back to The Hofner Archives album


(c) 2012 Karl Höfner GmbH & Co. KG, Hagenau - Germany